My kid's playroom was a mess (and let me tell you that is an understatement). It was awful and it had been like that for several weeks, I just couldn't face it. Every time I went in there to clean I would get distracted by something else. It was so messy my housekeeper wasn't even cleaning in there and I couldn't blame her (you could barley see the floor). I wanted the kids to help but there was no way they could do it by themselves (there was much need of parental supervision) and I wasn't managing to find the time. It was truly hanging over my head and I told Zule that I had intended to have it clean by the next time she got here. I didn't get it done. I figured I would just throw everything in boxes and hide it all when I got back from Sunriver. After we got the kids to bed I went in the playroom to face the music and to my surprise it was spotless! Boy, was I ever grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment