Monday, January 7, 2008

The fruit of my labor....

The other night Tara's and I planned on scrapbooking but her sitter needed to be home by 10 pm so we altered our plans a bit. We had dinner, shopped at the scrapbook store and then headed back to her house. We were still going to scrapbook but lucky for me it turned into a lesson on my Mac and a much needed lesson on Photo Shop Elements. My last header (which I loved) Tara made for me but I wanted to be able to make my own and change it when ever I wanted to. I had even downloaded some free digital scrapbooking material and Tara shared a few of hers with me. I don't think I left her house until 1:30 in the morning. I was exhausted (I am sure Tara was too) but couldn't wait to give it a try on my own. I worked on it every chance I got yesterday (I actually worked on the header instead of reading) and managed to put this together. It took me all day because there is still quite the learning curve and I never could figure out how to make a box to color in and put text in but I am quite happy with the results.

3 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

I'm sure it's cute but it won't come up on my computer! Ahhh!

Tara Edwards said...

I love it!

Joanna said...

I'm so glad you are friends with my sister. Don't you dare move. EVER! ;)