Monday, January 21, 2008
Bummer!
Don't you just hate when you are in the middle of a book and you lose it? Well that's what happened to me and I am bummed. I started A Prayer for Owen Meany and left it at a restaurant tonight. I took the kids and met some friends for dinner tonight (Terry had an office meeting) and I knew I would be there first so I took my book and some things for the kids to do in with me. I thought I had everything with me when I left but as I buckled Emily in and put my stuff down I realized that my book wasn't there. I went back in and looked at my table but it was already cleaned up so I asked and no one knew what I was talking about. I just can't figure out what could have happened to it, I don't have it and they never saw it. BUMMER! Now I have to go buy it again (and soon because it is my next book for book club) and figure out what page I left off on. Again I say Bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment