Thursday, January 17, 2008

Book Club


We meet to discuss The Glass Castle last night. The consensus on the book was mixed, most of us liked the book but hated the parents. I would have to say this was one of those books that I would most likely not have picked up. I am glad that I did, those kids were amazing, the parents, horrible in so many ways.

Chantal hosted the meeting and treated us to a sit down dinner that was very yummy! The conversation was stimulating and the company great! 
She even had some party poppers that had a crown, a joke and a prize in them kind of like a box of cracker jacks but with out the cracker jacks. It was fun to open them, we were all like a bunch of little kids.
I Love these women!

1 comment:

Scrapbook1 said...

That is a frightening pic of me!!! A pictures says a thousand depressing words!!! On top of it I look like a had one drink too many!