Monday, January 7, 2008

52 weeks of being grateful

I found this photography site that had some suggested photo New Year resolutions and one of them was 52 weeks of gratitude in photos. So the idea is that each week I find something I am grateful for, photograph it, and post it. The first week came and went and this morning I remembered that I needed to photograph something. I started putting way too much thought into it and in the end decided getting it done was better than getting it perfect. So this week I am grateful for all things Mac but especially my laptop. That said I wish I had more time to put into the photograph but I must bring in my purchases from costco, figure out dinner, and get ready for the Brownies meeting after school today because today is the kick off for selling Girl Scout cookies and I am the cookie leader and somewhere in there I need to make time to pay the bills. Whew, I better get to work!

2 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

:) That is too funny and cute! Perfect that you would be using your Mac, to be blogging about how you are grateful for your Mac! I'm hooked as well!

Sarah said...

Make sure to sell some cookies to my mom! She'd love to buy some. Hopefully a box will make it to Arizona :)