Friday, December 28, 2007

Panic!



I have a very wonderful husband which I already knew before Christmas morning but he proved it once agian. As I was putting presents under the tree I moved two presents that had my name on it that looked conspicuously like a lens and a camera which was what I had asked for although I couldn't make up my mind on either a Canon 5D or a 40D so I was excited to open the box and find out what camera I got. 

When I opened the lens box and it was filled with paper and old candle (for weight) and a small box of chocolates. The camera box was filled with something to make it heavy and a bunch of paper along with a small box. Inside the small box was a beautiful ring very similar (but smaller) to the one pictured. To say that I was shocked and surprised is an understatement!

So, last night I was wearing it and on my way down the stairs (for the third time after putting Emily to bed, and it is no easy task going down the stairs with my knee) I was holding on to the banister and I felt the ring get caught and heard a funny tinging sound. I looked down at the bottom side of the ring and PANIC! there was a diamond missing. I turned on the light and looked around finding it after a few very panic stricken moments.

1 comment:

Tara Edwards said...

I've lost one of my diamond earings at least three or four times and its so stressfull! My Mom bought herself a fake pair just so she wouldn't have to worry about loosing one :)