Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our Annual Christmas Party

I will admit that night before the party when my knee was hurting a bit and my right foot was killing me (because I stand on it with all my weight) it crossed my mind that I was a bit crazy to be having a party 9 days after having knee surgery, however after the party last night I would now say it was worth it! This year I hired Lindsay and Nikki (girls that used to babysit for us before going off to collage) to help out in the kitchen and keep things cleaned up and food filled up. It was the best thing I have done for myself when having a party. It took so much of the stress off and I am normally so tired I go to bed when the last guest leaves and clean up in the morning but today there is not as much to clean up! Well, at least not as much as in the past. We had a wonderful time and I really enjoyed chatting with so many of our guests - even the Thomas' who came all the way from Bend. I think a good time was had by all (some more than others) and here are a few pictures to prove it.






1 comment:

Tara Edwards said...

I'm sad we missed it. It looks like it was fun!