Sunday, December 23, 2007

Eight Dozen Cookies


Ok, so I cheated a little bit. I was invited to a cookie exchange and I knew I was going to make Peanut Blossom cookies which are peanut butter cookies with a Hershey's kiss in the middle of it. It is a favorite cookie of mine (peanut butter and chocolate, how can you go wrong?) and easy to make however, I put off making them and remembered that I needed eight dozen cookies for the exchange tonight. Sarah and I went to the store to get what I needed and I already knew that if the store had peanut butter dough already made then I was going to buy it. Yeah for me, they did! It was one less thing that I needed to do. All three kids got into the act and helped me make them.

This is how they looked before Sarah pushed ALL the kisses in while I was showering. At the cookie exchange someone else also made peanut blossoms so it was very apparent that mine were all pushed in. There was much snickering when people saw my cookies so I needed to explane

1 comment:

Tara Edwards said...

In my book, if you have any part of changing or bakiang something in your kitchen, then the food is home made. The only problem is when people ask you for the recipe. That happened to me once and I told them it was something I had always made (true) and that I just threw things together so I didn't have a recipe.

Also true. :)