Friday, December 21, 2007

Cutting hair.........again!

AGAIN!!!! Again for the family (first Ian and now Emily) and again for Emily. She cut her hair last December also except last year she butchered it and looked like she had a bad mullet (is there ever a good mullet?). This year at lest it is just cut a bit on each side and not as short. You can hardly tell it is cut and I only noticed it when she was sitting on my lap at her Christmas celebration at pre-school. When I asked her why she cut her hair she answered "I told you I wanted short hair". I guess she means what she says. Auntie "G" will cut it the rest of the way when she comes for Christmas and Emily will get exactly what she is asking for.

look closely at the shorter hair near her chin. It all used to be one length.

1 comment:

Tara Edwards said...

I was afraid to read this one! I'm sorry! Ellie told me the same thing a few weeks ago. She was pretty adament and so we ended up going to Great Clips and we cut off about 6 inches. Along with the length we lost some of her curls and it made me sad but it is cute and easier to take care of. So much for my dreams of having a little girl with long long hair!