Emily has been cracking me up lately saying the funniest things. As I was putting Emily to bed tonight she told me "Mommy's are scary". I said "Im scary?, I hope you don't think I am scary." and she said "not real mommy's like you, the kind that are all wrapped up are the mommy's that are scary". After laughing I agreed with her. Earlier today while I was putting up the Christmas decorations I noticed that the cherub angles kept disappearing and I would find Emily playing with them. Later I found her putting a Kleenex and tape diaper on them. Funny, so very funny!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Mommy or Mummy???
Emily has been cracking me up lately saying the funniest things. As I was putting Emily to bed tonight she told me "Mommy's are scary". I said "Im scary?, I hope you don't think I am scary." and she said "not real mommy's like you, the kind that are all wrapped up are the mommy's that are scary". After laughing I agreed with her. Earlier today while I was putting up the Christmas decorations I noticed that the cherub angles kept disappearing and I would find Emily playing with them. Later I found her putting a Kleenex and tape diaper on them. Funny, so very funny!
Labels:
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment