


Thinking of Shannon, trying to make sense of what has happened to her and her children I fall back on the Bible verse that got me through the toughest year in my life. I trust in the Lord that I can not know his plan and I continue to walk the path that he directs for me and I pray for peace for Ari and Joseph as they walk the path that God has directed for them, may they trust in the Lord with all their heart.
Trust inthe Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
2 comments:
I'm sorry. It sounds like she was an amazing woman who has left behind an amazing legacy in her children. I'm glad you got the chance to go down to show your support.
Words can't describe how sorry I am for you and all that were a part of her life. She was lucky to have you as a friend.
Post a Comment