In Sarah's folder I found a book that she wrote in her first grade class about her Bun Bun (her favorite stuffed animal) and on the back of the book was her biography. It is a little insight to Sarah and I loved it. I especially love that she wants to sing on Broadway sometime.Hi, my name is Sarah. My family is Mom, Dad, sister, an angel in heaven, and a brother Ian. I also have a dog named OG and a bunch of cats. I want to sing on broadway sometime. I also like webkinz, and say people are pretty. I also like to hug people when there sad. I also love God. I love my life.
2 comments:
How happy! And I love how she has such confidence in herself that she can dream about singing on Broadway. You should take her to Wicked.
Every once in awhile I take a peek at your blog...This one was SO sweet.....You are obviously doing a GREAT job raising your kids for Sarah to have had those insights. Lucky her to have you as a mom!
By the way - regarding Phil's shirts.....I should make a quilt, but you know what would happen...like bunnies make babies, we would soon have 100 more. Phil does not know the word moderation. Period.
Post a Comment