Monday, March 3, 2008

My little helper




It was such a beautiful day I just had to spend some time out in the garden (it really needed it). I spent a few hours pulling weeds and trimming back plants and Emily was right there by my side to gave me a hand. Eventually I got side tracked by something and went inside and about an hour later I wondered what Em was up to. I found her digging in my garden happily playing in the dirt looking for worms. 
By the way, she dressed herself. This is what she put on for church this morning and I made her change into something more appropriate and once we got home she changed right back.





1 comment:

Tara Edwards said...

I have a goal this year of actually working in the yard. I sort of ignored it for the past few years. Now that I don't have to worry about Harrison drowning in the pond or running away, I think we might actually get something done.