Friday, March 14, 2008

Kid Topics



Tara and I bought a pack of Table Topics for kids called KidsTopics while we were in New York and I have been meaning to start asking the kids a question once in a while but have at this point only managed to put the pack on my table and open the package. The other night Tara posted her question and answer secession with her kids on her blog and I was inspired to finally ask my kids one of the questions. My goal is to occasionally (once a week at least) ask them a question and see where the conversations goes with the kids. So here is my first question and their answers.

If you could stay up all night what would you like to do?

Ian: "I wouldn't be too active, I would watch TV but if nothing appropriate is on then I would go to bed".

Sarah: "Watch TV and go to bed. Play a few games, why am I going to Molly's?"

Emily: I would like to play games and watch TV and I would like to eat cherry's and I would like to eat strawberry's and I would like to plant in the garden" 
Mom: " but it would be dark outside." 
Emily: "I could use Daddy's flashlight when it is all charged up."

2 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Isn't it funny to hear what they think! Why is it that being awake at night holds such a fascination for kids! I would go to bed at 5:00 if I could.

Sharri said...

Ok Grama is suprised that both of the older ones spoke of going to BED!!!wow....and Em is going to garden (with a flashlite no less) lol