Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bunco Madness



Kathleen, Chris, Amiee and I gave a Bunco Party to the auction last year and we finally had it at my house on Friday night. It was "one more thing on my list that I can now check off" from the marathon week(s) I have been having. The party was initially going to be at Kathleen's house (and in January) but the Thorstenson's moved and I graciously offered to have it at my house. Of course that was months ago when I had no idea just how busy I was going to be. In the end we pulled it off without a hitch and it turned out to be a terrific party. I do believe it was the loudest Bunco party I have ever been at and some of the ladies true competitiveness came out (Rose and Cheryl) but who am I to talk as I have been know to be quite competitive as well! We had a great time and have even decided to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Scrapbook1 said...

Love the pic of Rose! That was actually a fun group of gals!