Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 5 of 52 weeks of Grateful in Pictures


This week I am grateful for my husband Terry. Actually, I am grateful for him everyday (well, almost everyday) but this week as we approach the day of his birth I wanted to highlight just how grateful I am for him. He is such a hard worker, both at work and at home, and he provides a beautiful home with many extra's, all of which are nice to have but I would do with out if need be. And because he works so hard I am able to be a "stay-at-home" mom with the ability to raise our children, the finical burden being all his. I am grateful that he is the father of our children and that he has been by my side even during the lowest times. I cannot imagine walking through the difficult months after Matthew was born without him. He is truly a wonderful father, always quick to find an opportunity to teach an interesting science, math, or history lesson. I am grateful for his sense of humor that has nudged me out of many a grumpy mood; I love that he can still make me laugh after all these years. He is the pillar of strength in our relationship with his never wavering faith in God. I am grateful that he loves me enough.

1 comment:

Scrapbook1 said...

I loved what you wrote! Very touching! It is what people search for their entire lives and some never are granted that gift of finding that perfect soulmate. You are blessed! Most important you acknowledge it and cherish it!