Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hectic

I hit the ground running when I got back from New York and have barley had a chance to read the blogs I love to read little lone write in my own. I am in the middle of writing my post about my trip to New York but life keeps getting in the way. Auction meetings, Girl Scout cookies, Oscar Parties & Bunco Parties (both donated at last years auction and happening in the same week), homework, pinewood derby, sports, gathering our tax information & paying the bills all while trying to keep up with the basic needs of my family - like feeding them! I have a constant feeling like I am going to miss something - too many balls in the air and Im not going to catch them all. At least if I forget to feed someone they are all old enough to say something about it - no one is going to starve.

3 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Understood. I can be your ghost writer!

suz said...

LOL, Would you??? You did such a good job on yours I almost wanted to copy and paste!

Tara Edwards said...

Feel free :) you can write your comments or additions in italics!