Sunday, February 24, 2008

Grateful: Week Eight

This week I am grateful for Tara and Kathyrn

I am grateful to Tara for her friendship through the years, for getting me to start blogging, for introducing me to Kathyrn (via blog) and for inviting me to come with her to New York so I could meet Kathyrn in person. Tara, your a good friend and easy to travel with (I would travel with you anyday). I am grateful that we crossed paths that fateful night at the gym and that no matter what is going on in our lives and how much time passes we are friends.

I am also grateful for Kathyrn. For opening her home to me and showing me around town, for being willing to see Wicked for a third time, and for inspiring me to blog by letting me read hers. Kathyrn, I feel blessed to have had a chance to meet you in person, I am grateful to call you a friend.

1 comment:

Tara Edwards said...

I just love you :) In a girlfriend, but not that kind of a girlfriend, sister, in a even not related by blood sister, kind of way! It was so fun!