Sarah watched Ian messing around with is blog this morning and expressed her interest in blogging too. For all the same reasons I am glad Ian is blogging ditto for Sarah! Right away she named her blog
PRINCESS DIARIES without any hesitation at all. Funny how they both named their blog so easily while I racked by brain to come up with mine
"Musing Mom" and only settled on it as I could not come up with anything more creative. Welcome to the blog world Princess Sarah! I am excited to see what you have to say.
PRINCESS SARAH PRINCESS EMILYEmily also didn't want to be left out so I convinced Sarah to let Emily be a Princess on her blog and Emily went right to work and dictated an entire paragraph on what she likes. I have always wanted my kids to scrapbook but I think this is even better and I am excited to make their books for them next January.
2 comments:
OF course Emily doesn't want to be left out. With both siblings blogging she has to. Does Grama get to see ?
How fun! Can I be their friend?!
Post a Comment