wow my first blog cool well 101 for me runescape is good duh lol ell my first blog i am 9 years old ty ty mom! well narot is on at 7.00 see me ha. I am a ninja, ian
Thursday, January 24, 2008
My Son's a Blogger!
I was chatting with Holi today and she told me that her son Adam had started blogging and I immediately thought how great it would be if I could get Ian interested too. Of course I thought of making his posts into a book and printing it making a snapshot of his life that both of us would enjoy (Im sure me more) for years and I also thought about the fact that I would also have insight to what was going on in his brain that he might not share with me. So I showed him my blog and he asked if he could do one too. No persuasion needed. So I helped him set one up, he named it MAD NINJA, and he has already posted twice. I learned something too. ty in abbreviation is Thank you. I have no idea how my 9 year old already know about text abbreviations. 
Labels:
Ian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am soooo surprised it took you this long to get your kids to start blogging! LOL
Post a Comment