Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Go figure...

 
Last night when we went to bed it was snowing and it continued to snow throughout the night so this morning when I got up I checked the news web site to find out if the schools were closed. To my surprise they were not closed. We have at lest 2 1/2 inches of snow (a good 2 inches more than when they closed school on Monday) but off to school they go. I guess that the lower elevations are clear with just rain.

                                 
Ian couldn't wait to get outside and play in the snow. He was afraid that the snow would be gone when he got home from school so he made the most of his time while we were waiting for the Durin's to pick them up. If it wasn't for National Catholic Schools week and the fact that we are having our family picnic at school, I would have had the kids stay home and play in the snow - they were itching to make a snowman but I guess it will have to wait for the next snow.

.

No comments: