We got a late start (delayed by the need to make some lattes) and as we sat down I couldn't help myself and I started showing Holli my blog. I am sure I talked non stop about it. She finally asked how she could start a blog (probably just to get me to stop talking) I showed her how and she was off and running - so much for scrapbooking for Holli! She came up with a cleaver name Shih-nanigans and spent the entire evening setting up her blog and making her header (which looks great see below).

I have also managed to get a couple of friends from my kids school to start blogging also. I enjoy it so much (writing and reading other's blogs) that I just want to spread the joy, so to speak.
Tara did end up coming over a little later (a few mishaps at home delayed her) and she could give Holli the finer points about setting up her blog that are still beyond me. It was a low key evening spent with friends doing some of the things I love to do most - scrapbooking (I actually did 2 pages) and blogging!
4 comments:
It was so fun! Thanks for the invite! Perfect night.
Is it possible to become an addict overnight? I'm loving this blog thing...thx for helping me start!
LOL, Im glad you like it and your doing a great job! I have loved reading yours.
Ok "Q" You didn't say ANYTHING about Holli now bloggin........nor did you mention that Tara came over (after I left) lol GADS ladies your busy,busy,busy.
Post a Comment