Monday, December 3, 2007

UGH!!!!!


It is now official. My laptop is DRIVING ME CRAZY! Don't get me wrong I love my laptop its just that ever since I upgraded it to Leopard I have had keyboard problems. First, I was having problems with the keys freezing and they gave me an upgrade to my printer. It worked for just a little while before the mouse started freezing. I took it back in and after some research they (the mac genius's) told me that they were aware of it and working on a fix and I needed to keep checking for updates. It has been a couple of weeks and some days my computer drives me so crazy. It freezes and I can't type anything unless I close it and then open it and wait a few seconds ad then sometimes it works again but for how long is antibody's guess. I takes so long to do anything on it and tonight while I was posting it was particularly bad and doubled the time it took me. Writing this post alone it froze three times! UGHHHHHH! I guess I will try to see if there is a recent update and if there is not then I will go back to the Mac store and see if they can help. I hope something works, and soon.

2 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Just a thought, but why don't you uninstall Leapord, take it back to the store, ask for your money back, and tell them to call you when they have the problem figgured out. You don't REALLY need everything it does, even though it's fun.

suz said...

LOL, your very funny!