Thursday, November 29, 2007

A picture of me!


It was brought to my attention this morning that my blog has no pictures of me on it (just like my scrapbooks have few pictures of me in them). I am the Sedgewick family potographer so I seam to always be behind the camera not in front. Honestly I tried to get a photo on the side of my blog when I first started but just couldnt't get it to work and in frustration gave up. After Tara pointed out to me that there are no photos of me I decided to give it a try one more time. It was still a little frustrating but after some trial and error (I had the photo behind my header and you could see was my hand and at one point I had 3 pictures on it) I actually got it to work. Yeah for me!

3 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Yeah! I'll tell Kathryn to check it :) Love it!

k. said...

Good job. :) Happy to see your face!

Once you get the hang of it, all of the formatting stuff in blogger is pretty (okay, somewhat) straightforward. Happy to help anytime.

Anonymous said...

Not sure I told ya........but I LIKE your pic